Chicken Caesar Cobb Salad brings together the best parts of Cobb Salad and Chicken Caesar Salad into one delicious meal! You’ll love this incredible and versatile salad.
Chicken Caesar Salad and Cobb Salad are two of my favorite meals. They’re both filling, full of flavor, and completely delicious. I decided to put together an updated combination of the two and I couldn’t be happier with the result.
This salad is very versatile. Don’t have or don’t like one of the toppings? No problem. Swap it for something else. The key is to get a mixture of colors and textures. Mixing the creamy with the crunchy is what makes for a truly amazing salad.
How to make this salad gluten free:
Simply use gluten free croutons! I recommend this brand.
How many calories in a Chicken Caesar Cobb Salad with Avocado:
According to Cronometer, one serving of this salad has roughly 428 calories. This is calculated without dressing.
If you love healthy chicken salads, try my Rotisserie Chicken Taco Salad Meal Prep! It’s the perfect delicious meal prep to help you eat well.
What you’ll need:
There’s one ingredient and two tools that you need.
You’ll need amazing Caesar dressing. You could make your own – that’s always the best bet with Caesar dressing – but if you don’t have the time or desire to do that, I highly recommend this Caesar dressing. It’s a classic, and never disappoints.
Since the key to making this salad taste *out of this world* is dicing everything evenly, a good knife is a must-have. I love this knife. It’s a fair price, it’s incredible quality, and it will last you a lifetime.
The second tool you need for this recipe is a kitchen staple. You’ll need a mixing bowl. I’m a huge proponent of having one great tool that does lots of things well, so I love this extra large mixing bowl. It comes in handy for everything from salads to baking – I use mine all the time. I know I plated this salad unmixed for the photograph, but in real life, I love it mixed in with the dressing.
- 1 head romaine (roughly chopped)
- 2 cups arugula
- 4 cooked chicken thighs (cut into cubes)
- 4 jammy eggs (halved)
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 4 radishes (sliced)
- 1 cucumber (halved and sliced into half moons)
- 1 cup croutons (gluten free if necessary)
- 12 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Caesar dressing to taste
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil (enough water to cover the eggs with an inch of water). Once the water is boiling, carefully lower the eggs in one at a time. Boil for 30 seconds, lower the heat to a simmer, and simmer for 7 minutes. Remove the eggs from the water one at a time using a slotted spoon and place them into a large bowl filled with cold water and ice cubes. Let them rest in the ice bath for five minutes before peeling them.
- Wash and prep all vegetables.
- Either toss all ingredients (except for the eggs) in a large bowl together, or plate with the lettuce and arugula first and the toppings in rows on top and the dressing in a small dish to the side.
Amount Per Serving: Total Fat: 19gCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 10.5gSugar: 11.8gProtein: 38.1g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate. Nutrition information does not include the dressing.
Please let me know what you think of this recipe in the comments and on Instagram! @keytomylime #keytomylime
Be sure to pin this recipe for later!
Try this delicious combination of a Chicken Caesar Cobb Salad!