This Everything Bagel Dip recipe is the perfect appetizer, party food, or super easy snack! If you love all the flavors of everything bagels, you’ll love this dip.
This post is sponsored by BUBBL’R.
Everything Bagel Dip
If you’re anything like me you’re obsessed with sprinkling everything but the bagel seasoning on pretty much everything. Seriously – is there anything that’s not made better with a little sprinkle of it?
Turns out, it’s pretty amazing when you mix it into a dip. This is definitely one of those recipes that you’ll want to share with people (if only to stop you from eating the whole batch).
I’ve partnered up with BUBBL’R to bring you this awesome appetizer. It’s a great low carb snack, and it pairs perfectly with a can of their pitaya berry nect’r! You can find out where to buy BUBBL’R here.
What To Serve It With
- My favorite way to enjoy this might literally be as a bagel dip. It’s an amazing spread for a fresh bagel.
- It’s the perfect dip to serve with veggies, pita chips, bagel chips, crackers, or pretzels.
- This would also taste great served in a bread bowl – how cute would that be for game day? Just cube up the inside of the bread bowl and serve it to the side.
- If you don’t have any softened cream cheese ready to go, you try either goat cheese or whipped feta instead. To whip feta, add a 2:1 ratio of feta to cream cheese to a food processor, and puree for 4 – 5 minutes.
- If you don’t have any sour cream on hand, you can substitute it with plain Greek yogurt.
- You could also try adding in some fresh herbs – chives, dill, or parsley would be my top picks.
Is It Keto?
Yes, this recipe is low carb. I recommend serving it with sliced cucumber – seriously my favorite combo!
Is It Gluten Free?
Yes, assuming you use gluten free spices, this recipe is naturally gluten free as it’s written.
How To Make It Vegan
To make this recipe plant-based, you’d have to replace the cheeses with dairy-free alternatives. I think it would taste great made with vegan cream cheese and vegan sour cream!
Keep In Touch
I’d love to hear what you thought of this recipe in the comments or on Instagram! @KeyToMyLime #KeyToMyLime
Click here to pin this recipe for later!
If you love this recipe, be sure to check out our entire sauces, dips, and dressings category! We’re seriously all about sauces and dips here, so I’m sure you’ll find something you’ll love. Some reader favorites are:
- 1 (8 ounce) brick cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- To a large bowl, add the cream cheese, sour cream, everything bagel seasoning, onion powder, and garlic powder. Use an electric mixer to mix until smooth.
- Top with additional everything bagel seasoning.
- Serve with pretzels, crackers, chips, or sliced vegetables.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 230Total Fat: 20.4gCarbohydrates: 4.1gNet Carbohydrates: 4.1gFiber: 0gSugar: 2.7gProtein: 3.3g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
The next time you’re looking for an easy dip to make the perfect appetizer, try making this everything bagel dip!