Green Goddess Cobb Salad is topped with creamy fresh herb dressing, crispy bacon, eggs, feta, chicken, and cherry tomatoes.
This post is sponsored by BUBBL’R.
Green Goddess Cobb Salad
This Green Goddess Cobb Salad is truly THE salad you have to make this spring. The salad dressing is so incredibly delicious and full of flavor. Then it’s drizzled over the absolute best combination of lettuce, chicken, cheese, bacon, and eggs.
I’ve partnered up with BUBBL’R to bring you this salad that I know you’re all going to love. It’s light, filling, and so refreshing. That makes it perfect to pair with an energizing can of their pitaya berry nect’r flavor. You can find out where to buy BUBBL’R here.
Green Goddess Dressing: This homemade dressing is truly what makes the salad so phenomenal, so I highly recommend making it from scratch. It’s super easy to make, too! The combination of flat leaf parsley, fresh dill, green onion, yogurt, olive oil, seasonings, and just a touch of white wine vinegar mix together to make something truly magical.
Lettuce: We’re using a combination of red leaf lettuce, green leaf lettuce, and microgreens. Feel free to swap that for a spring mix or romaine lettuce if you prefer.
Chicken: I sliced up a rotisserie chicken breast with the skin on. You could also use grilled chicken breasts.
Bacon: I like to cook the bacon until it’s crispy and then chop it up. I used a slightly thicker cut bacon so that it would hold up well to the thicker dressing.
Eggs: Feel free to hard boil them whichever way works best for you. I normally put the eggs in a pot, cover them with an inch of cold water, then bring them to a boil uncovered. As soon as they’ve reached a rolling boil, I turn off the burner, remove the pot from the heat, and place the lid on the put. After 15 minutes they’re always cooked perfectly. Then I let them rest in an ice bath for 5 minutes before peeling them.
Cheese: The saltiness of feta is absolutely perfect on this salad. I actually used goat feta, which was phenomenal. If you happen to see some around, I definitely recommend it here! You could also swap it for crumbled blue cheese.
Tomatoes: I photographed this with grape tomatoes (because that’s what my local store had in stock), but I recommend using cherry tomatoes if you can find them.
Shallot: I like to use shallot because it’s so mild. If you want to use red onion instead, I’d recommend slicing it thinly, and then soaking it in cold water for 20 minutes (this helps remove some of the pungency). You could also swap this for pickled red onions if you prefer something closer to the Panera Bread version of this salad.
How To Make It
Add the dressing ingredients to a food processor. Pulse until the dressing is combined, but stop blending before the dressing is totally smooth. Taste, and adjust the salt and pepper to your preference. (See the recipe card below for the full printable instructions.)
Arrange the lettuce, chicken, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, feta, sprouts, and shallot on a large serving platter. Top with the dressing, and serve. See the recipe card below for the full written instructions, including ingredient amounts and helpful tips, etc.
Keep In Touch
I’d love to hear what you thought of this recipe in the comments or on Instagram! @KeyToMyLime #KeyToMyLime
Click here to pin this recipe for later!
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of our salads! Some reader favorites are:
Green Goddess Dressing:
- 1 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup tightly packed fresh flat leaf parsley (leaves and tender stems)
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh dill (leaves and tender stems)
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 green onion (green part only, cut into 2” segments)
- 1 medium clove garlic (pressed through a garlic press)
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt (depending on taste preference)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 medium head red leaf lettuce
- 1 medium head green leaf lettuce
- 1 cup thinly sliced rotisserie chicken breast
- 6 slices of bacon (cooked until crispy, then chopped)
- 3 hard boiled eggs (peeled and quartered)
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup microgreens
- 1/2 large shallot (thinly sliced)
- Start by making the dressing. Add the Greek yogurt, parsley, dill, green onion, olive oil, garlic, white wine vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon of the fine sea salt, and onion powder to a food processor. Pulse until the dressing is combined (there should still be visible small bits of the herbs, stop before it reaches a totally smooth consistency). Taste. If you prefer it a little saltier, add in the remaining 1/4 teaspoon of fine sea salt. Add freshly cracked black pepper to taste. Pulse again to incorporate.
- Arrange the lettuce, chicken, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, feta, sprouts, and shallot on a large serving platter.
- Drizzle the dressing over the top, and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 314Total Fat: 18.3gCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1.8gSugar: 3.8gProtein: 31.1g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
The next time you’re looking for a new salad recipe, be sure to try this incredible Green Goddess Cobb Salad!